3D Camera Skin Analysis Inc. with Custom Facial
Value (included with some facials)
Our analysis will take multiple images of your skin complexion to reveal UV radiation damage, wrinkles growing in the subcutaneous layers of the skin, clogged pores and more. From there we will recommend products to help facilitate improvements in your skin tone texture and overall health.
Our skin analysis device system creates a comprehensive snapshot of overall skin health that is used to customize a treatment plan just for your skin.
A camera uses regular, polarized and UV light to take magnified images of the skin on the cheek, forehead and adjacent to the eyes. The system then analyses the images and provides readings on sebum & moisture levels, texture, collagen, sensitivity, pores and pigmentation. A report is then generated which provides a detailed explanation of the results and offers recommendations on both diet & lifestyle changes and treatment regimens that can help you achieve optimal skin health. In addition a 3D rendering of the skin surface is generated which can be rotated to clearly show build up of dead skin cells.
Our proprietary formulas are specific to each client and incorporate some therapeutic Natural products in a nutrient-rich plant complex that enhances skin’s health and appearance.
Our Moor Spa products have been rated as some of the safest products in the spa industry. They are free of synthetic preservatives, parabens, sulfates, artificial colors, synthetic fragrances and petroleum-derived chemicals, such as PEG, propylene glycol or mineral oil. Every ingredient has a 100% naturally-sourced guarantee!
O2 Facial (oxygen facial)
Classic Collagen Facial Treatment
Experience the essence of quality, simplicity, and effective results in our classic collagen facial. An excellent introduction to specialized active-based gels: collagen and elastin. Ideal for a variety of skin types.
Signature Collagen ~ Elastin Treatment
Discover the essence of the Clayton Shagal skin line with our signature facial. All skin types can benefit from this nourishing facial. A simple, yet highly effective treatment which utilizes concentrated serums to stimulate the production of collagen and elastin fibrils in the dermis.
Basics Facial for All skin types
An ideal facial for all skin types that embodies the basics of every facial. Our Clayton Shagal Bare Basics Facial introduces the use of collagen and elastin gels.
Purifying & Matifying Treatment Procedure
An excellent treatment focused on the deep cleansing of congested skin, sehorrheic, and oily skin types which restores skin clarity, tone, and texture
ADD ONS FOR FACIALS
LED LIGHT THERAPY $ 20
Red Light Therapy $20
Acne Facial Treatment: Grades I to II
For treatment of Acne Grades I & II
Grade I: comedones (open & closed)
Grade II: comedones, inflammatory papules, few pustules
Acne Facial Treatment: Grades III to IV
For treatment of Acne Grades III & IV
2 appointments needed (1 PRICE) Entered into schedule as PART 1 – 60 Min & Part 2 – 60 Min
Grade III: comedones, papules, pustules, few nodules
Grade IV: comedones, papules, pustules, nodules, cysts
How Often is Dermaplaning Performed?
Dermaplaning is usually performed every three to four weeks. It is good to have the skin complete its normal rejuvenation cycle, which is thirty days, before going back and having the treatment done. The procedure generally will remove between two to three weeks of dead skin from the facial area.
People who suffer from acne or have excess oil should not have dermaplaning performed. The reason why you want to avoid this procedure is because if the hair is removed from the area, the oils may cause bacteria growth which could lead to acne breakouts.
What are the Benefits of Dermaplaning?
- Provides deeper product penetration
- Removes soft facial hair that traps dirt and oils
- Promotes smoother skin
- Safe procedure for removing dead skin cells and “peachfuzz”
- Reduces the appearance of acne scars
- Diminishes the look of fine lines
- Works on all skin types
- Instant results and no downtime
Dermaplaning with Mask
Includes; Cleansing, skin prep, dermaplaning, facial mask, finished with skin appropriate product infusion.
Dermaplaning with Mask, gommage or enzyme mask
Includes; Cleansing, skin prep, dermaplaning, gommage or enzyme peel, facial mask, finished with skin appropriate product infusion.
Microdermabrasion using Diamond Tip
Includes: Cleansing, Diamondabrasion+ Skin Appropriate product infusion
Microdermabrasion Full Face & Neck + Mask
Includes: Cleansing, Diamondabrasion+Mask + Skin Appropriate product infusion
Microdermabrasion Full Face & Neck + Enzyme Peel + Mask
Includes: Cleansing, Diamondabrasion+ Enzyme Peel+Mask + Skin Appropriate product infusion
Microdermabrasion Half Back
Includes: Cleansing, Diamondabrasion+ Mask+Skin Appropriate product infusion
Microdermabrasion Full Back
Includes: Cleansing, Diamondabrasion+Mask+ Skin Appropriate product infusion
Microdermabrasion Full Back + Enzyme Peel
Includes: Cleansing, Diamondabrasion+ Enzyme Peel + Mask + Skin Appropriate product infusion
Microdermabrasion Declotte (Chest) add on $65
Enzyme Mask add on $20
The Benefits Of Diamond-Tipped Microdermabrasion
Microdermabrasion helps you regain that youthful glow that naturally fades overtime. Diamond microdermabrasion helps reduce sun damage, blotchiness, and scars. What exactly is diamond microdermabrasion? Basically, it’s a facial procedure that uses manual exfoliation to remove the outer layer of skin. This process works in a series to achieve the best results. But how exactly does it work? Are there any real benefits?
1. How it Works
Diamond microdermabrasion is one of the easiest and most effective ways to fight the effects of aging. In this type of treatment, dead skin cells are exfoliated and vacuumed off the face with a machine that uses tips covered in tiny diamonds. Additionally, this treatment helps increase blood flow and collagen production.
This effective and non-invasive treatment is especially safe and gentle. Not only that, it is also known to be very effective on deep acne scars or old stretch marks. This procedure is great for wrinkles, fine lines, acne scars, uneven skin tone, and more!
2. The Benefits
This simple and pain-free procedure comes with many great benefits. Here are just a few benefits of diamond microdermabrasion:
- Treats Flaky Skin: This procedure has proven to be effective in treating dry and flaky skin. By first removing dry, dead skin cells, your skin will better be able to absorb the product and makes moisturizing more effective.
- Wrinkle Reduction: Additionally, diamond microdermabrasion can greatly reduce wrinkles by eliminating the outer layers of dead skin. This is a process, and it normally takes anywhere from three to six treatments to effectively remove dead skin. Once this skin is gone, it stimulates your body to produce brand new skin cells. This not only helps repair fine lines, but it also helps prevent them from happening again.
- Relieves Hyper Pigmentation: This treatment removes the dark, damaged skin caused by hyperpigmentation. This makes it extremely effective in evening out your skin tone.
- Acne Scars: Diamond microdermabrasion is extremely effective in reducing the appearance of acne scars. Even if your acne was severe leaving you with dark scarred skin cells, this treatment has proven effective in reducing them.
Facial peels are effective in minimizing the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and hyperpigmentation issues like age spots, discoloration and uneven skin tone.
- Exfoliates dead skin cells and stimulates skin renewal.
- Can be dialed up or down in strength by the number of layers applied.
- Brightening Accelerator is applied to primed and exfoliated skin post-peel for increased penetration of ingredients.
- Kojic acid, vitamin B3 and Symwhite® brighten skin and improve the appearance of hyperpigmentation.
- MATRIXYL™ synthe’6™® is a peptide that strengthens and firms skin and improves elasticity, reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Oxygen Skin Regenerative Peel
Oxygen Skin Regenerating Peel breathes back a youthful life to hypoxic, dull, tired, damaged skin cells. Rich inarabinogalactans derived from botanical plants causes skin to brighten, firm, tone and immediately glow with health. Skin cells rely on oxygen diffusion. This unique, one of a kind oxygenating peel formulation, releases bio-oxygen power aiding inner-cellular diffusion and the benefits of lactic acid for cell regeneration revealing baby smooth, youthful looking skin.
POST-PEEL CARE GUIDE
Below is a guide that, when followed, will maximize the results of your treatment as well as ensure that you encounter as few service complications as possible.
- Limit sun exposure as much as possible for 2-4 weeks following your peeling service
- Do not use tanning beds ever, but particularly in 4 weeks following a chemical peel.
- Apply an SPF 50 sunscreen daily (reapplying as necessary during times of prolonged exposure) for 2 weeks before returning to standard SPF 30 for daily use.
- Avoid Strenuous exercise and activities for 24 hours post service.
- Wash gently only with hands for 72 hours post peel.
- do not manually exfoliate the treated area for 3 weeks following peeling service.
- Do not apply any acid or retinol based products for at least 72 hours following peeling service.
- Make sure to divulge any and all information to your skincare specialist regarding topicals for tailored instruction.
- Do no pick at your skin as it begins to shed or encourage it desquamate (slough off) before it is ready as it can cause hyperpigmentation and scarring.
- Follow directions given to you by your skincare professional! These instructions are given with your best interest in mind.