Buy a Package of 3
Get One Free
Reasons to try micro-needling:
ACNE SCARS AND SURGICAL SCARS
The physical nature of skin needling breaks up fibrous and uneven scar tissue and stimulates new tissue growth which results in a smoother, even skin surface.
As we age, the natural production of collagen and elastin diminishes, which leads to wrinkles and sagging skin. Your skin is also affected by habitual facial expressions, aging, sun damage, smoking, poor hydration, and various other factors. This procedure creates channels that trigger the body to fill these microscopic wounds by producing new collagen and elastin, causing the cells to regenerate and repair. The process will improve blood supply resulting in improved skin texture and firmness, as well as a reduction in scars, pore size, wrinkles, stretch marks and more.
- Tightening the skin
- Reduces the appearance of crows feet, forehead lines, frown lines and lip lines.
- Assists in the absorption of cosmetic products and skin rejuvenation products.
- Reduces the appearance of wrinkles, pigmentation and sun damage.
- Reduces the appearance of acne scars and chicken pock scars.
- Helps with rosacea by strengthening the skin ( please see your dermatologist for rosacea).
Micro-Needling is safe for all skin types and colors.
Patients who have taken isotretinoin (Accutane) within the previous 12 months or are currently pregnant cannot have the treatment. Patients who have a history of radiation treatments, collage/vascular diseases or autoimmune disease may not respond as well. In addition, smokers do not heal as well and excessive alcohol and excessive sun exposure limit results.
Collagen building takes time, typically 60-90 days. Therefore, results will develop gradually in the months following the initial series of treatments. Maintenance treatments are required to maintain the results.