Upper Lip & Chin
Brazilian (1st visit)
Full Arms + Underarms
Full Legs + Bikini Line
Pre Waxing Care
The day of waxing Prepare your skin for the wax – Don’t wash your skin: We will be using a resin-based ‘salon’ style wax, do not wash your skin before waxing. Resin based waxes are oil soluble. You actually need that layer of natural skin oils to remain. This reduces discomfort as the wax sticks less to your skin, but it will still grab and remove the hair just fine. Don’t stress too much if you have washed your skin, but in that case it is highly advised to use some talc or soft powder to give that layer of protection between skin and wax.
Exfoliate your skin the day before your wax, it makes a big difference. Exfoliating is super important because it removes all the dead skin cells to prevent clogging of the follicle (the cause of those pesky ingrown hairs!). it also makes it easier for the wax to pick up each and every little hair, resulting in a smoother finish. So scrub before you come in for best results!
it’s super important to keep your skin hydrated by moisturizing regularly, BUT give the lotion a skip on the day of your appointment. oils on the skin and hair may prevent the wax from grabbing the hair properly.
Does it hurt?
make sure you are not on any vitamin a medications such as; retin-a, renova, isotretinoin, differin, accutane or other acne medications. these medications weaken the skin and may cause it to tear.
Reduce the pain by taking a pain relief pill
After care is essential
- Two full days later use an exfoliating glove in the shower to prevent ingrown hair or bumps.You should use exfoliating gloves, brushes or belts with our Love Fresh all natural scrubs to get smooth skin. PARABEN & PETROLEUM FREE!
- Avoid shaving between waxes
- stay away from saunas and hot tubs for 24-48 hours
- cool off with moderate shower or bath for 48 hours
- Avoid tight clothing around irritated area