Dear Amazing Clients,
Since the mandatory closure of all beauty salons, due to the Covid-19 pandemic, we have been working hard on our recovery and re-opening plan. That wonderful day has finally arrived and we want to, sincerely, thank you for your patience during this challenging time. The health, safety, and well-being of our guests, staff, and community remain of the utmost important to us. All three locations–Chilliwack, Abbotsford, and Langley– are now available to book your next appointment. We have implemented several new safety precautions and sanitation measures that you can expect during your next appointment. Please review the protocol below.
- Your technician (techs) may reach out to you, in advance of your appointment, to touch base with more specific information relevant to you and your upcoming service.
- You must wash your hands, for a minimum of 30 seconds, before leaving for your scheduled appointment.
- Please arrive on-time, for your appointment, and allow for an additional 5-10 minutes for check-in.
- If you arrive 15 minutes late, you will be asked to reschedule your appointment.
- Please come to your appointment alone. At this time, we are not allowing additional guests or children.
- You will be asked to sign a liability waiver prior to receiving your next service. If you wish to read and print the waiver in advance, please email the salon and we will send it to you. Advance review and signing will also expedite the check-in process.
- You may be asked by an employee, or your designated tech, to have your temperature taken using a no-contact digital thermometer.
- You will need to wash your hands, again, and immediately upon arrival.
- To minimze traffic within the salon, we have paused our reception area and beverage bar.
- Social and physical distancing, of a minimum of six feet, must be maintained at all times. The only exception is during the treatment of your service between you and your tech.
DURING YOUR SERVICE:
- All clients and employees will be required to wear a mask during operational hours.
- Your tech will be wearing a mask and eye protection during operational hours and will wash hands between every appointment with additional hand-washing times.
- Techs and employees will be following STRICT sanitizing and disinfecting procedures throughout the day, which include sterilizing all soft and hard surfaces between all appointments.
- Your tech may ask you to keep your personal items to a minimum and to disinfect your phone (or other items that are left on any surface) with a disinfectant wipe.
- Hugging, handshaking, or any other form of direct contact is to be avoided.
AFTER YOUR SERVICE:
If you have an underlying health condition, we ask that you wait at least 14 days before returing to the salon. In addition, if you have been ill, or around someone who has been ill, please wait at least 14 days to reschedule your next appointment.
Thank you so very much for your kindness and support during this unprecedented and difficult time as we continue to flatten the curve, together. We can’t wait to welcome you back!